Thursday, December 5, 2013

FINALS

Finals are coming up and it's make or break on grades. I feel confident in most classes but I have a couple that might bring me down some if I can't pull out a solid final grade. I'm studying every night, bits and pieces. I'm not going to cram last minute like other tests. I'm worried about my math, poll science, and my biology a little. It's really sad I'm shooting for a 2.5 and not sure if I'll make it. I'm blame it all on pledge ship and know I'll do better next semester for sure.

I'm fine on my philosophy, english, and hopefully this class. I'm not to sure though, since I can't really find a grade for this class so…. I've done most the work in this class on time except for a few things. Participated enough for everyone to understand where I stand on subjects. I really liked our class. We had a fun class with a fun teacher and just made for a good time. Classes weren't always ideal but the open conversations humored me on some topics. I'm pretty bummed I missed the boat tour though.

Also this feels very odd this is my last blog. Although I never liked them, I did get use to doing them. Writing about my own personal thoughts just never came easy to me because I'm not really an open book type person. I like voicing my opinion don't get me wrong just not about emotions and feelings. Blogging isn't a difficult task though, I did it every time right before our class in my 12:30 class right before.

No comments:

Post a Comment