Thursday, December 5, 2013

Only 2 Weeks

To be honest this week really hasn’t been the best. I’ve been stressing over finals and even though I know a lot of the material I’m still nervous because I’ve never taken finals at this intensity. A lot of my classes I’m doing well in but in 3 of my classes if I make an A on the final then I can make an A in the class for the semester. Especially with me being a nerd the nerd that I am I want excel and better prepare myself for the future. On the other hand I have the unfortunate situation in breaking up with my girlfriend this week and honestly that was really the last thing I need on my mind at this point because of the big week in front of me.  Although my friend wants me to join him in going to a concert this weekend to help me relax and get away from all the stress and built up pressure. I don’t know if I want to because I have this week of testing in front of me and I don’t want to get side tracked.

No comments:

Post a Comment