Thursday, December 5, 2013

The End

The fact that I've almost survived my first semester of college is pretty astounding to me. Going to college was actually not my first choice regarding life after high school and I wasn't sure I would stick with it. But here I am at the end of this first semester and I'm ready for the next. I have had more worthwhile experiences and friendships in this semester than I have had the whole rest of my life. Last night I found out that one of my best friends also wants to study abroad in Italy; we're already making plans for the summer of 2014. I think that in this first semester we freshmen go through a lot. We're exposed to so many more people, higher expectations are placed upon us, and we have to face almost everything on our own. For me, it's not quite over yet. I have several finals I still have to take next week but I'm pretty much ready to move on to the next chapter. I have a few loose ends to tie up, both academic and personal, before the new year, but I am 100% ready for the rest of college. I hope everyone has a great rest of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment