Thursday, December 5, 2013

This Is It

Final blog!!! Final class, final thursday in first semester, & FINALS WEEK! WEE -- I did it! I cannot express my overwhelming excitement for winter break and to be back home. But, with that, I also cannot express my additional overwhelming STRESS that has resulted in little or no sleep at all, too much coffee, and trying to do all I can before the final grade is in. I am not stressed at all about my english exam, I do typically well in that class and my teacher usually enjoys my essays. I am midway stressed for my political science exam only because I realized my edition of the book cannot be used on the exam... (lol???). I am 100% COMPLETELY biting my head and every last bit of my fingernails off for my math exam. I am happy it is my last exam I have to take so I have all week to study. Life is pretty much stressful right now but then I will be blessed with an entire month to relax! THANK GOD.  So heres to finishing this week and doing well on finals then see ya in the spring San Marcos!

No comments:

Post a Comment