Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ready for the end

I am soooo ready for finals to be done and over with and finals week hasn't even started yet! I am already stressing about when I need to start stressing! I just want this to be over with so I can look forward to the good things to come after! Like going to a staff reunion at the camp I worked at, as well as going to New Mexico for the Christmas holiday! Can you say thankful?! I have finals everyday next week except for Wednesday and the ones that I am most nervous for is the ones on Monday and Tuesday! Somebody please come and help me study because this may be the death of me! On top of all of that I am ready to get the heck out of my dorm already. So over all the girls as well as the fire alarms we have almost weekly. I mean come on yall are in the lobby and kitchen all the time you would think you would learn how to cook already. STOP TRYING TO MAKE POPCORN!!!!! "I just can't" seems like an appropriate saying for me at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment