Thursday, December 5, 2013

Finals

Coming back from thanksgiving break was  so hard. It is more hard to wake up in the morning and go to class. But I am glad that we only have a few days left. However these weeks have been the hardest since we have finals. Trying to finish everything and trying to make reviews and study for finals for all of my classes is really hard. I  have been keeping with all of my work , but I'm still nervous because I'm taking so many tests in less than a week. The ones I'm really worried about are biology and business law because I  passed but I didn't get a high grade  on the last exams so I have to make a really high grade on my finals in order to get  A's and B's. I just can't wait until I'm done with all my finals and have another break.

No comments:

Post a Comment